Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why the media loves the Clinton's

I often wondered why the media is in love with the Clinton's. I think this pretty much nails it:


Top 10 Reasons Why the Media Want Clinton, Part Deux
by Monica Crowley


For all of these reasons (and myriad more!), the media want to see a third Clinton co-presidency. They can’t imagine anything more horrible than a Romney presidency. A Mormon? Boring!

The media cannot spend four years -- forget about eight! -- covering a dull guy. It would be like covering Dwight Eisenhower. They’ll curl up and die with a president who never has any scandal, doesn’t chase skirts, doesn’t eat meat, and raises money legally. The media need the Clintons. They need the outrageousness. Scandal sells. And nobody does scandal like the Clintons.

3 comments:

mblough said...

I have been going through old letter files and found a letter to my husband Ron Blough written by Cal "Winston: Williams. He made reference to Uncle Harry (H. B. Winston, 90 Monte Vista, Oakland, CA) I'm wondering if you are the Call Williams whose letter I found.

Cal Williams said...

Sorry, I am not that Cal Williams. Thanks for visiting anyway. Come back again.

mblough said...

Thank you for your reply. Amen to God is good, so life is good!