Wednesday, October 12, 2005

More Liberal insanity

Just when I thought it was safe to go out and play, there comes this headline from the ENS:

Disaster-preparedness plans needed, Executive Council says

The title sounds like a good idea. As a former Boy Scout, I know it is always a good idea to be prepared. But in the body of the article comes this:

Regret for complicity in slavery

In other action, the council became one of a number of voices in the Episcopal Church that will ask the 75th General Convention to deal with the church's historic connections to slavery.

I know I should not be surprised by anything these mentally disturbed people come up with, but I am anyway. How many times must we express regret for something we had no part in? Considering the current state of the ECUSA in trying to redefine what sin is, this would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I feel sorry for those who feel so much guilt for something they didn't do, but refuse to accept guilt for their own sins. Is this twisted or what?

No comments: