Thursday, June 22, 2006

I can see clearly now

The 2006 General Convention (GC2006) of The Episcopal Church (TEC, formerly known as ECUSA) is now over. The GC2006 can be summarized in one word, clarity.

The leaders of TEC have certainly brought clarity. It is clear that they want to continue down the liberal, revisionist, relativist path.

Frankly, I am a little surprised by this. I hoped for repentance, changing direction back to the historic church. I thought there would be alot of fudge. Trying to play off both sides and standing for nothing. Instead, they are clearly moving down the path of destruction. My response to this is: "SSSee Ya, wouldn't want to be Ya".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the blind are still blind. Was this the last chance? Time will tell. TEC has already had several opportunities to "see the light".
Now, do we pray and stay or shake the dust from our shoes?